My life experiences have drawn me closer to reach out to people and encourage them to love and embrace themselves.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Silent Noise
Silent noise is all around me. I hear it as I observe and listen. It is a noise that has been silenced due to voices that do not want to be heard. Silent noise is felt through vibrations that radiate through our world's atmosphere. Silent noise can either make our hearts break or give our heart strength. Silent noise can do both. Silent noise is not heard, it is felt as we all listen to this noise. Silent noise is made by those who fear to be heard. Silent noise is heard by those who listen carefully. Silent noise is weight added to emotional strength that this poet builds from. Silent noise gives strength as I deliver my flo-e-tic sounds to our world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment