My life experiences have drawn me closer to reach out to people and encourage them to love and embrace themselves.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Child's Hard Work
Kids are amazing. Earlier today my son was working on his homework and he was very frustrated. He is learning subtraction and didn't know how to do it because he didn't have a number chart. I told him to grab a scratch piece of paper and just draw circles and cross out however many he needed to. So he got a piece of paper and started working on his homework. He was so focused. Now it's a few hours later and my boys are sleep in their room. I notice that his homework is on the table and as I look at it, I can't help to feel prod of him. I look over his work and it is 100% correct and he has his little scratch paper to show his hard work. Such a precious moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment