My life experiences have drawn me closer to reach out to people and encourage them to love and embrace themselves.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Love Life
I was recently asked about my love life. I thought about how my "love life" is almost nonexistent at the moment. I thought about how nobody has come and captured my heart enough to say that I actually have a "love life." I couldn't help but laugh and think about how I could get my "love life" in motion. I thought about these things while I was having some cocktails with a good circle of friends. As we were out enjoying our lives in such a good environment, one of my friends said, "I love life." When he said that, I became amazed by those words. I love life. That's my "love life." I am so in love with life that when I become breathless, life takes me on a spin. I have been enjoying myself everyday. Life is a blessing that I appreciate everyday. My "love life" is loving life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But also remember to be open to let someone into your life while your enjoying it. Its not good for man to be alone.lol
ReplyDeleteI love life and this.... ;)
ReplyDelete