My life experiences have drawn me closer to reach out to people and encourage them to love and embrace themselves.
Friday, January 7, 2011
To be at Peace
I have a rose vine tattooed from my hand, up my arm to my shoulder. What does this tattoo represent? My story. I have a story up my sleeve ready to release the words through my fingertips. My story starts from a weeded vine and develops into a beautiful vine which leads to a pretty rose on my shoulder. This is my life story. In the middle of all the madness I have written in Hebrew, "to be at peace." To be at peace in the middle of all this madness is my day to day life. Try it. It's a free life with wings growing out of my back ready to fly head first into any obstacles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment