My life experiences have drawn me closer to reach out to people and encourage them to love and embrace themselves.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Acknowledge
We are all blessed but it is a beautiful thing when we acknowledge it. When we start embracing the blessings that God has in store for us, this is when we begin to recognize our direction in life. We are in control of the wheel while God is our direction. We cannot forget to ask God for what we THINK we want but, we must keep in mind that God will bless us with what we NEED and can handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So true Ang! It also seems that once we acknowledge those blessings, He begins to bless us more and more. Not just with material things but with knowledge and inspiration. As you stated the vision becomes clearer and we are able to tackle our goals and dreams full force! Love what you're doing with this blog, you are a walking, talking INSPIRATION!
ReplyDeleteGirl...I feel like I am being blessed with so much right now and it feels a little overwhelming. I love it! Butterfly Kiss, I love the name. I am strong because of my support system, or like I said in a previous blog, it's because of my spotters. Nikki, you guys are my spotters and I admire your strength and our family has been blessed with you. And you know, whenever you need a spotter, I am here anytime!
ReplyDelete