Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Positive Environment

It is important to place yourself in a positive environment. If you are feeling down, call a friend. If life is going down hill at a speed that is uncontrollable, call onto God. Life is a huge challenge. We all are having difficulties and challenges that we all have to work through. You are not alone in this. One thing that I can honestly say is that we are all a product of our environment. This has to do with the environment that we are living in. It's not about the environment that you came from, it's about the environment that you are working on. I have been asking myself these questions a lot lately: Who am I surrounding myself with? Where am I going in life? Who is going to encourage me and give me that extra push when I need it? Is my house in order? Is my life organized? What do I need to do to get to the feeling of success?
These are all questions that have clogged my mind and as soon as I started to answer instead of ignore, I began to begin my journey to success. And now I can honestly say that, I AM ON MY ROAD TO SUCCESS. Yes, I can say that because I was influenced and encouraged by my environment. I began to keep positive people around me with goals in place. I began to grasp goals of my own and pushed them into play. The one that I think is the most important question that I answered is, I began to organize my home life by keeping the bills paid and house clean. If our home life is a mess, it's hard to believe that our brain isn't scattered. That's just my opinion.

1 comment: