I don't understand what's going on.
My breaths are short
and my eyes can't focus.
My head feels heavy
but I can't manage to lay down.
The air that you pollute my world with
is holding me in this room.
This air has clouted my brain.
I need air.
I need fresh air.
You're holding on to my dear life
with the strength of your air.
I'm trying to focus on the door nob
and coming up with a plan
to give my hand the strength
to turn the door nob.
Oh, my body is weak.
I need to crack the window
and let air into this room of rotten pollution.
My breaths are getting shorter and shorter.
I see my life fading with every breath
that you take away from me.
I'm watching myself fade into you.
I see you stealing the air that I breathe
and breathing it for me.
I lost myself in this room,
being your second soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment