Friday, September 17, 2010

Life's Path

I'm tired. I must go on. Boulders are falling in my path. I manage to dodge them. I have to keep moving forward no matter what detour I have to take. As long as I am walking with each step moving forward, I will be alright. I am tired but this path is too dangerous to stop, sit and rest. I take a drink of water and move forward. I will rest when I reach the end.

2 comments:

  1. Perseverance! I'm feeling this post. There were many obstacles and road blocks in my path and yesterday my blood was boiling with frustration, but I started today with my back straight and chin up and my situation has made a change for the better. thanks for the words of encouragement even though they are not specifically directed towards me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tired when I wrote this but knew that I had to write on my blog. So when I started the post with "I'm tired," it was more like, I'm tired and I don't feel like writing and no matter how much I try to think, I can't think of anything positive to say. So as soon as I wrote the first sentence, God delivered the rest. I am so glad and thankful that this helped pull you through. Little do you know, and everyone else that takes their time out to read my words, you guys are my inpriration.

    ReplyDelete