My life experiences have drawn me closer to reach out to people and encourage them to love and embrace themselves.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Motivation is the Key to Success
I love a person that works hard. A person that doesn't make excuses and gives 100% on anything that they do is very inspiring. When a person works hard even when brick walls block their path but that person keeps fighting to break thru, I feel like it's motivating to observe them work hard. There is no such thing as failure if your heart is 100% into succeeding. Motivation is the Key to Success. So do yourself a favor and find a passion that is deep in your soul and grasp that motivation and don't let go of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like this Ang. Im trying to break thru my own personal brick wall now, but it's so hard and I do feel like a failure...Girl, Im giving it my ALL; 110%, but I feel like it's not good enough. Im going to keep trying until I get it thou.
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL words Lady!
You WILL get it. My mom once told me to take a step back. Do everything that you would do on a regular day normal. While you are living your life, take your mind into a place where you ask yourself, is this really want I want to be doing for the rest of my life? If the answer is no, make a list of things that you would change in order to be happy. I know that this may seem hard to do but believe me, IT WORKS. It changed my life of HELL and actually brought light back into my world. I encourage your strength that you hold within and I pray that all goes well for you.
ReplyDelete