Everything happens for a reason. We wonder and ask God, "why me?" We ask ourselves and shed tears saying, "why is this happening to me?" Or, on a positive note, we ask God, "Why did you choose me?" What are the results in your life and how did you get to where you are? Are you happy with the outcomes? If your are not, what can you do to change your situation? What would you do different or do you think that you have no where else to go?
I believe that we all have a positive outcome in the end. It is up to self to make changes in our life to make a difference. Everyone isn't built to be a star, doctor, mother, father. We are built to be God's children who work hard to make the best outcome out of our lives. It doesn't take the crying and complaining about how bad our life is. It's not about holding onto that negative energy because it's convenient energy. It's about being able to smile day to day and when you lay your head down at night, you can honestly say to yourself that you GENUINELY worked your hardest.
Great piece Ang! I like this because no matter what we go through in life there is always a positive outcome in the end. I am a firm believer in turning negatives into positive. It took a long time for me to learn how to do it but I am so much happier today. I think sometimes we set standards that are way too high for us and then get discouraged when things don't go the way we expected. It is crucial to be in the moment and set those big goals but break them down into smaller, measurable ones so that we can see our progress.
ReplyDelete