So I am super excited about today. I have been naturally high off life but today is a whole other attitude. Tonight is the night that I am reading at a spoken word. I am in a tug-o-war with my poems. I am still unsure of what I'm going to read tonight and so I have stored a few poems in my memory bank. Now it's just a decision on which one to say. Other than that road block, I AM SO EXCITED!
Tonight is going to be a night to remember because the greatest poets in Seattle are apart of this showcase. Not only am I looking forward to hearing these artist's amazing words, it's my brother and sister-in-law's 10 year aniversary. Some of my closests freinds are going to be there supporting the art that I absolutely love and a few of my cousins. We are going to have a wonderful, beautiful night that is going to be in the history books.
No comments:
Post a Comment