My life experiences have drawn me closer to reach out to people and encourage them to love and embrace themselves.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
No Limit
When you set limits, you take away from yourself. Let me elaborate. I said that I was a poet which grew to writing a book which grew to the urge of wanting to write music and so on. I took in writing as my passion and realized that there are so many things that I can do with this art that God has blessed me with. I did not limit myself to JUST A POET. I ran with it and I'm growing more and more everyday. So my point is to embrace a joy and expand it to a passion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i agree.... never set limits. set goals. when you have a passion for something you only get better at it and you grow...keep growing ang because you are truly a star that shines bright!
ReplyDelete