My life experiences have drawn me closer to reach out to people and encourage them to love and embrace themselves.
Monday, November 1, 2010
WonderLand
I often drive in a silent car, listening to my thoughts. I reflect on life and how it has led me to where I am now. I think about the people who I've interacted with, situations that could have been different, and how people may view me. My mind wonders in so many ways that I have to control feelings of hurt, pain, frustration, joy, love, strength, humility, and the simple but most complex question of, 'who am I?' I've taken this time to get to know myself everyday so now I question if the people around me are going to be able to accept who I am. I wonder while viewing the world outside of my windshield and my mind is taking me on an endless road to wonderland. I wonder what may happen next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will accept you no matter what you choose or who you are. Don't give anyone a choice. It is YOUR life and no one else's!
ReplyDeleteIt is my life and I had to learn how to live it to the upmost fullest. There are so many detours but they all lead to the same main road. I haven't been happier with life. Now it's time to move forward, top speed because self love is the best love after God's love. My back is straight and my chin is up.
ReplyDeleteYour blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, Acupuncture Pen
ReplyDelete